Tidiness and cleanliness are important for us!
Koli Freetime is a peaceful camping site at the foot of Koli Hill surrounded by beautiful nature and pristine lakes. The surrounding area offers a variety of choices for exercise in nature. The well-lit ski track of Koli and path leading to the Herajärvi Trail start from our yard.
Our camping site is easily accessible by road. Our place is located close to main road 6, Joensuu 52 km away.
It is 10 km to the village of Koli with its services. The Koli national landscape (viewpoint) is only 13 km away.
We receive a lot of positive feedback about the tidiness and cleanliness of our area, which we consider very important for us.
Opening times and prices:
Our camping site is open all the year round.
Camping fee: 1 May - 30 September 16 € / night (Camping Key Card and ACSI member 14 € / night )
1 October - 30 April 20 € / night (Camping Key Card and ACSI member 18 € / night)
Persons: Adults 5 € / night and children under 15 years 2,50 € / night
- lighting 5 € / night
- heating/air conditioning 10 € / night
Meter electricity 0,30 € / kWh
Washing machine 5 € / load
The prices include sauna during the sauna hours available to all visitors. Saunas are heated up every evening (women 18.00 and men 19.00)
Sauna on request 15 € / 50 min
- a tidy and comfortable area on the shore of a pristine lake
- 30 electric hook-ups for heating, most of them close to the lake
- flat and dry terrain with a good base for camping
- the reception in Päätalo, the main house with a café with C-rights (licensed to sell drinks with no more than 4.7 % of alcohol) and a fully licensed restaurant by arrangement
- a summer terrace with C-rights (licensed to sell mild alcoholic drinks)
- heated service facilities all the year round (toilets, showers, kitchen, washing machine). Dishes available in the kitchen.
- the area is well-lit in winter.
- a barbecue shelter and several campfire sites
- emptying the septic tank is possible.
- free sauna next to the caravan site on the shore of Lake Valkealampi. You can also reserve a sauna of your own.
- a sandy beach suitable for children
- a hole through the ice on the lake in winter is provided
- rowing boats, canoes and kayaks for rent
- pets are welcome.
- discounts with Camping and Caravan cards
- 24/7 reception
- we also accept bank and credit cards.